Payless Tire is pleased to offer some of the best rates when it comes to an oil change in Coquitlam. And having clean fresh engine oil is one of the best ways to ensure a long-lasting engine.
Payless Tire Oil Change Service Details
At Payless Tire our qualified auto technicians can help you better decide which engine oil is right for your car and how frequently in needs to be changed.
During each oil change:
- Your old engine oil is carefully flushed
- Your old oil filter is replaced with a new one specific to your vehicle
- Fresh new oil is poured-in based on your unique vehicle requirements
- BONUS: Your vehicle undergoes basic inspection to ensure no major issues are present
Simply give us a call (contact number at the top) to find out why we should be your go-to oil change in Coquitlam.
Coquitlam Oil Change Prices
Because of each car’s unique oil requirements the price of an oil change can vary. Regardless, the most common prices are:
- Conventional oil change starting at $39.00
- Synthetic oil change starting at $89.00
The prices above, include both the oil and the replacement filter. However, there are some variations in the price above. For a more accurate estimate, give us a call at 604-518-7693.
Engine Oil Brands We Carry
Payless Tire is proud to offer the following premium engine oil brands:
- LiquiMoly – Top Rated Motor Oil in Germany
- Klondike – Leading Canadian Motor Oil
Why You Need to Change Your Engine Oil
Replacing your engine is one of the most important regular maintenance jobs for your vehicle. And each car requires it’s own unique type of oil for optimal performance.
How Often to Change Your Oil
The most common oil change interval is 10,000 km, but some cars require more frequent replacement, at only 5,000 km. This mostly depends on the type of oil used and the unique engine requirements.
This information can typically be found in your car owner’s manual or inside the vehicle service book.
Additionally, if your car has been parked or immobile for a long duration you probably need to get your oil changed. This is because the oil degrades with time and having fresh engine oil is one of the least expensive ways to ensure long engine life.
Other Important Tips
Here are a few other tips from our mechanics:
- Check your engine oil level at-least once a month using the dip stick to ensure your car has enough oil. Some engines burn oil faster then others and this causes your oil level to drop lower then recommended before your next oil change.
- If oil levels decline faster then usual you likely have a leak and need to get your car inspected as soon as possible.
- Keep a small bottle of oil in your car just in case your oil level is low and you need a top-off.
Contact Payless Tire Today
You can contact one of our mechanics in a few ways:
We look forward to speaking with you and helping you with your next oil change in Coquitlam.